DentalSave sends a new membership card to members when they join or renew their membership. Further, it can take 3-4 days from the transaction date until members receive the new membership cards by postal mail. Should you have an upcoming appointment or if you would like to start using your member benefits immediately, you can now print your card online using 4 simple steps. Read the instructions below to learn how to print your card and start saving at the dentist right away.
- Sign-in to your account by clicking the SIGN IN link in the upper right corner of this page.
- Use the menu to navigate to and click MEMBERSHIP CARD.
- Your DentalSave membership card will appear as a popup page.
- Use your browser’s print button or command to print the popup page.
DUAL AND FAMILY MEMBERSHIPS
For current, non-expired dual and family memberships, each member who is part of the membership can print his or her membership card using the above instructions. In addition, the primary owner of the membership can also invite other dual or family members to print their own cards as follows:
- Sign-in to this site by clicking the SIGN IN link in the upper right corner of this page.
- Use the menu to navigate to MEMBERSHIP, then MANAGE MY PROFILE.
- Click on the Additional Members icon.(Note that you will see this icon ONLY if you are designated primary owner for the membership.)
- Locate Invite Members area and enter the email of the other member(s). They will receive an email with a link to create a profile. Once they’ve created a profile, they can print their cards using the steps above.
We’re working to make your DentalSave membership as convenient as possible; both for you AND your wallet!
To Your Health,